No products in the cart.
Navajo + Vintage Leather Bucket
The classic J. Augur Design Navajo bucket bag….a perennial favorite…often referred to as an ‘instant heirloom’. Made one at a time, each bag has its own distinct style and personality.
Our Navajo bags are handcrafted using authentic vintage and antique wool Navajo weavings. Trim, base and lining materials are selected to compliment the beauty of the textile in unique combinations creating a provocative and pleasing composition.
* FREE shipping anywhere
* vintage Navajo weaving of natural dyed wool
* over patched with leather and vintage fabric
* base of vintage leather
* vintage chaps overlay detail on base
* adjustable vintage leather shoulder strap
* bound with chocolate suede leather
* snap closure
* vintage OD canvas lining
* one interior divided patch pocket and one cell phone pocket
* antler tip, leather lace & sterling J. AUGUR hang tag trims
surface clean by hand
12 1/2″ W X 13″ H X 3 1/2″ D
1 pound, 13 ounces
MADE IN USA of all vintage materials
Complimentary stencil of your choice on lining
We unconditionally guarantee our products
Shipping: international First Class and domestic Priority Mail
J. Augur Design was founded and operates with an enduring commitment to environmental principles and fair employment in all our business operations. We are a small organization that: “meets the needs of the present world without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs.”
Thank you for supporting our endeavor to bring material culture to a material world in a responsible and sustainable fashion.
1 in stock