No products in the cart.
Navajo + Chaps Fringed Bucket
Evoking a tranquil summer day…this bag is made from a vintage Navajo weaving with a bold serrated pattern in taupe, russet and cream. The base is suede chaps leather; detailed with chaps overlays, and a turquoise studded sterling silver concho.
Our Navajo bags are handcrafted using authentic vintage and antique wool Navajo weavings. Trim, base and lining materials are selected to compliment the beauty of the textile in unique combinations creating a provocative and pleasing composition.
* FREE shipping anywhere
* vintage Navajo weaving body
* suede fringe side
* base of vintage russet suede
* vintage chaps leather overlays
* sterling silver concho with 4 turquoise stones
* vintage adjustable leather shoulder strap
* bound with leopard print suede leather
* snap closure
* vintage olive drab cotton canvas tent canvas lining
* one interior divided patch pocket and one cell phone pocket
* antler tip, leather lace & sterling J. AUGUR hang tag trims
surface clean by hand
12 1/2″ W X 13″ H X 3 1/2″ D
2 pound, 8 ounces
MADE IN USA of all vintage materials
Complimentary stencil of your choice on lining
We unconditionally guarantee our products
Shipping: international First Class and domestic Priority Mail
J. Augur Design was founded and operates with an enduring commitment to environmental principles and fair employment in all our business operations. We are a small organization that: “meets the needs of the present world without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs.”
Thank you for supporting our endeavor to bring material culture to a material world in a responsible and sustainable fashion.
1 in stock