No products in the cart.
ALS ICH KAN Canvas Canteen Bag
The vintage canvas ALS ICH KAN canteen bag is the essential size…ideal for when just enough is enough. Each canteen bag is unique and may differ slightly from the one pictured.
Our ALS ICH KAN tees and bags feature the motto “As I Can” attributed to the 15th-century Flemish painter Jan van Eyck, and later adopted by various artisans of the Arts and Crafts movement in late 19th-century England and America. This is a motto I uphold and ascribe to, so much so that I have this tattooed on my right arm in the Greek lettering style that Jan van Eyck employed when carving it into the gilt wooden frame of a painting believed to be a self-portrait.
* FREE shipping anywhere
* vintage WWII-era mixed military canvas
* assorted vintage fabric over patches
* screen printed ALS ICH KAN on exterior with water based ink
* suede leather panel on flap
* adjustable vintage leather shoulder strap
* bound with vintage cotton webbing
* interior seams bound with cotton webbing
* snap closure
* NOTE: each bag is unique and may differ from the photo
machine wash and dry
9″ W X 7″ H X 1 1/4″ D
MADE IN USA of all vintage materials
We unconditionally guarantee our products
J. Augur Design was founded and operates with an enduring commitment to environmental principles and fair employment in all our business operations. We are a small organization that: “meets the needs of the present world without compromising the ability of the future generations to meet their own needs.”
Thank you for supporting our endeavor to bring material culture to a material world in a responsible fashion,
2 in stock